Mountain Song Oils
Extracted through careful steam distillation, resin tapping, and cold pressing, the purest essential oils are far more powerful than the botanicals from which they come.
Mountain Song Yoga, through research and experience, is proud to offer its own unique line of organic essential oil blends.
For thousands of years, essential oils have been offering a variety of benefits ranging from cosmetic, dietary, spiritual and religious use. This ancient tradition has been introduced to modern users for emotional, physical, and spiritual wellness that can be life-changing.
2021 is just around the corner and to Celebrate... Take 21% off of all Oils & Malas!
use code: MSY2021 at checkout
Click on the Product to read more detail
Breathe:$24.00 Add to cart
Open the airways for deep breathing
Sleep:$24.00 Add to cart
Achieve restful, productive sleep
Rise Up:$24.00 Add to cart
Feel grounded, strong and focused
Tranquility:$24.00 Add to cart
Feel relaxed, centered and composed
Unwind:$24.00 Add to cart
Find peace and balance in the midst of chaos
Stay Healthy:$24.00 Add to cart
Antiviral and antibacterial. Protection from flu and colds
Face Firm:$24.00 Add to cart
Smooth wrinkles; maintain dewy, healthy glow
Uplift:$24.00 Add to cart
Find joy, love and a renewed sense of purpose
Energize:$24.00 Add to cart
Energizing, Uplifting, and Invigorating
Sore No More:$24.00 Add to cart
Deep relief for sore muscles, joint, and ligaments
Smudge Spray:$24.00 Add to cart
Clear negative energy, promote spiritual protection and blessings
Covid-19 Special$80.00 Add to cart
This combination of Mountain Song Oils will keep you healthy and happy!
Buy Three Discount – Purchase any three oils of your choice and save!$64.00 Add to cart
Buy All 10 | Purchase all ten of our oils and receive the biggest savings yet!$200.00 Add to cart
Chakra Oils – All 7 bottles$112.00 Add to cart
Chakra Oils – 3 bottles$54.00 Add to cart
Chakra Oils – 1 bottle$20.00 Add to cart
What's in Mountain Song Oil?
For your wellbeing, we use only organic, wild harvested, consciously harvested, unrefined ingredients with no preservatives. The essential oils are of therapeutic quality and have been tested for purity. With few exceptions, we use Young Living Essential Oils in our products.
- Mountain Song Oil Blends are not meant to be swallowed.
- Due to the nature of using pure ingredients, the consistency of the product may change if exposed to varying temperatures.
- To ensure maximum product shelf life, Mountain Song suggest that all oils are tightly sealed and stored in a cool, dark place.
- Safety Disclaimer. Although these essential oil roll-ons work great for us and our testers, neither the products nor the above statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, nor prescribe any course of therapy. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products. I hope you have AMAZING results when using these products, but please remember that results will vary depending upon the nature of the person using my products. Patch test recommended to determine possible allergic reaction of sensitivity. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs.
- To test if you’re sensitive to an essential health blend: Massage some of the blend on the inside, upper portion of your arm and wait a few hours. If no redness or itching develops, you’re most likely not sensitive to this essential oil blend and are cleared to proceed with the awesomeness!
How are essential oils used?
Essential oils are most commonly used in the practice of aromatherapy. They are inhaled or diluted then rubbed on the skin.
Placing oils in your hands and inhaling the aromas from them can stimulate areas of your limbic system, which is a part of your brain that plays a role in emotions, behaviors, sense of smell and long-term memory.
The limbic system also plays a role in controlling some unconscious physiological functions, such as breathing, heart rate and blood pressure.
Questions about getting started on your Journey?
Drop me a line to find out more!